This page consists of a list of unique features available for all members on the CatCraft Minecraft Server.
Check out the official CatCraft server trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1por4nnKcM
CatCraft hosts many events throughout the year to provide a captivating and exciting experience on top of the survival gameplay. Large-scale events occur every three months and include giant scavenger hunts, simple parkour, mini mazes, and lots of fun puzzles. Seasonal events occur throughout Halloween, Easter, Xmas, and at random. We also host many small event challenges with several prizes throughout the year! Currently, pirate island 2 is the largest CatCraft event and will be released in late June/ early July 2021!
Never Resetting Overworld
CatCraft prides itself in providing a never resetting overworld while still allowing brand-new terrain to be rendered by extending the world's borders. The resource world, nether, and end on CatCraft are vanilla-generated worlds using terrain from the latest version of Minecraft. World resets for the Resource, Nether and End are announced on the discord server and the front page of the catcraft website. The main Overworld may increase in dimensions over time.
|Overworld||30k x 30k|
|Nether||25k x 25k|
|End||15k x 15k|
|Resource||20k x 20k|
Get free prizes for completing mazes at /games. There are three tiers of mazes; easy, medium and hard. Each maze has a cooldown depending on its difficulty. If you ever get stuck, type /escape to leave the maze.
An armoured elytra () is a special elytra that has been fused with a diamond/ netherite chestplate or an enchanted protection book to add strength to your elytra. An armoured elytra works the same as a normal elytra but with additional protection, making it an improved and more robust chestplate armor piece to wear.
How do I create an armored elytra?
The most common method is using an enchanted diamond/netherite chestplate and combining it with an elytra inside an anvil. Then, add the elytra to the left slot and the chestplate in the anvil's right slot.
The alternative method is adding protection-based enchanting books compatible with a normal chestplate and combining them with an elytra inside an anvil, using the same approach as above.
What are Chunk Hoppers?
A chunk hopper is a unique hopper that collects crops and mob drops inside the chunk it's placed inside. The chunk hopper also offers an auto-kill option to automatically farm certain mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, slimes, etc. They're an excellent and lag-friendly alternative for those who want an easy-to-use collection system for small or large farms. Chunk Hoppers can work with regular hoppers and deliver a simple GUI to select which items or mobs you want to collect.
Below is a complete list of available items and mobs that the Chunk Hopper can collect. More items/mobs may be added over time.
UPDATE: Good news! The limitations on what items could be filtered in chunk hoppers have been lifted, making them even more practical than before! Now you can filter any item by simply sneaking+left clicking while holding the item you want to be filtered. This update makes it so grindable event items can be included in filters, making chunk hoppers an even more practical block. However, please note that the limits on which mobs can be auto-killed using chunk hoppers are still in place. More mobs may be added as updates by Mojang are released.
How do I use a Chunk Hopper?
- Place the Chunk Hopper within one of your claims.
- Right-click the Chunk Hopper to view the stored contents inside. (You can connect the chunk hopper with an adjacent chest or hopper to expand the storage capabilities like a regular hopper).
- Hold sneak + right-click to open the filter list GUI for the Chunk Hopper. In the GUI, you can select which items/mobs you want to collect and whether to enable the auto-kill option.
How can I obtain Chunk Hoppers?
Chunk hoppers are available for purchase from the server web store: https://store.catcraft.net
- CACTUS - CARROT - SEED - WHEAT - POTATO - SUGAR_CANE - ROTTEN_FLESH - BONE - GUNPOWDER - STRING - SPIDER_EYE - ENDER_PEARL - SLIME_BALL - BLAZE_ROD - MAGMA_CREAM - ARROW - APPLE - INK_SAC - OAK_LOG - BIRCH_LOG - SPRUCE_LOG - JUNGLE_LOG - DARK_OAK_LOG - ACACIA_LOG - BOW - GOLD_NUGGET - OCHRE_FROGLIGHT - VERDANT_FROGLIGHT - PEARLESCENT_FROGLIGHT - SCUTE - LEATHER - WHITE_WOOL - ORANGE_WOOL - MAGENTA_WOOL - LIGHT_BLUE_WOOL - YELLOW_WOOL - LIME_WOOL - PINK_WOOL - LIGHT_GRAY_WOOL - CYAN_WOOL - PURPLE_WOOL - BLUE_WOOL - BROWN_WOOL - GREEN_WOOL - RED_WOOL - BLACK_WOOL - HONEYCOMB - HONEY_BOTTLE - GLASS_BOTTLE
- CREEPER - ZOMBIE - ZOMBIE VILLAGER - HUSK - SKELETON - SPIDER - BLAZE - SLIME - CAVE SPIDERS
Purchase Chunk Hoppers from the server web store https://store.catcraft.net